The establishment of the Unit
Bosnia and Herzegovina Unit of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics was officially established on July 1, 2015 at the International University of Sarajevo, in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
This Unit is a part of the International Network of the UNESCO Chair in Bioethics (http://www.unesco-chair-bioethics.org/).
The Head of the Unit
The members of the Steering Board:
- Prof. Dr. Sabina Semiz, Faculty of Engineering and Natural Sciences, International University of Sarajevo, Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Prof. Dr. Faruk Čaklovica, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Sarajevo (Rector Emeritus)
- Prof. Dr. Adlija Čaušević, Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Sarajevo (Dean Emeritus)
- Prim. Dr. Fahrudin Kulenović, Former President of the Medical Association of Canton Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Prof. Dr. Stojko Vidović, Faculty of Medicine, University of Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Prof. Dr. Boris Hrabač, Faculty of Medicine, University of Mostar; Director of Cantonal Public Health Institute, Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina